Hiatus...
02-28-2018, 09:13 AM
Hiatus...
Just yesterday I was making posts on here and having a good time, but I need to take a break from the world for a while. I learned today that the high school I used to go to had a gun threat, and it's almost traumatic even for me, because there are a lot of people there that I love and would take a bullet for.

I trust and respect everyone on this site, and I thank you all for your generosity and willingness to talk to me about not just Harvey Danger, but anything. Especially you, Johnnyfootballhero. I'm glad to consider you a friend.

I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest person on this board. I think JFBH knows this, but for those who don't, I'm only 17. There's a lot about the world I don't know about, but as Sean mentions in the Dead Sea Scrolls booklet, "manic depression's a frustrating mess". And I couldn't agree more. Currently, I'm a frustrating mess.

But it isn't just me. It's the other people I hold dearly. The girl I love feels the same way about herself. I want to help her overcome the demons of her past, but I don't know how I'm going to do that. I need to just do me for now and see how things are in the future.

-Batfan01

Help, I've run out of obscure references to put as my signature. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply